A RESOLUTION of BOROUGH COUNCIL , of BOLIVAR BOROUGH, Westmoreland County, PENNSYLVANIA, DECLARING ITS INTENT TO FOLLOW THE SCHEDULES AND PROCEDURES FOR DISPOSITION OF Borough Property AS SET FORTH IN THE Borough Code Book.
WHEREAS, the BOLIVAR BOROUGH, desires to dispose of unusable computer equipment according to statutory requirements;
NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED by ,BOROUGH COUNCIL, of BOLIVAR BOROUGH , WESTMORELAND COUNTY, Pennsylvania, that it intends to follow the schedules and procedures for disposition of property as set forth in the Borough Code Book.
Council vice president
Street Commissioner / council member
August 17, 2016
The following items have been surrendered to the Indiana County Recycling Center:
1. Dell Monitor Serial # CN-0J9235-64180-5CS-00ZW
2. MAGDX1795 Monitor - Model DX1795 Serial # MH434-4032582
3. Staples Shredder Model SPL-EXC8A Serial # T10120904132
4. Aurora Shredder No Serial Number Sticker missing
5. SS-122M Shredder Serial Number missing
6. Battery Portalac GS PE12.V 72 Serial # 1903623000b
7. Battery GS Portalac PE 1207.2 Serial # 19036230000A
8. Sharp- word processor 3000 Serial # 38809379
9. Smith Corona Model N451th Processor Serial # missing
10. Brother MFC Printer & Copier Serial # U61510E6J193228
11. Lexmark Color Printer Serial # 11380347953
12. HP LaserJet 5L printer Serial # USBB094343
13. KeyBoard Model KPQ-EA4YA-15
14. D-Link Model DES-1024D Serial # F30C396001450
15. Plexor Class 1 Laser Driver DVD/CD Serial # 507542144660
The Above items were approved for disposal in a regular meeting held April 2016.
Note: The hard drive in the computer has been demagnetized and smashed before destruction.
Secretary / Treasurer